Updated: April 6th, 2022.
- Account – meaning a unique account created for you to access our service or parts of our service.
- Company – (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Seven Seas Recruitment, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ.
- Cookies – small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country – refers to the United Kingdom as a country.
- Personal Data – any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service – refers to the Website.
- Service Provider – meaning any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service and to provide the Service on behalf of the Company with the aim to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analysing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data – refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website – refers to Seven Seas Recruitment Ltd, accessible from https//:sevenseasrecruitment.com/
- You – meaning the individual accessing or using the Service, or the Company, or other legal entity on behalf of which said individual is accessing or using the Service.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data:
Types of Data Collected:
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address,
- First name and last name,
- Phone number,
- Date of Birth,
- Current location,
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City.
How is your data used?
We may use your data for the following purposes:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us.
- To provide a better service for you.
- Internal record-keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- To send you information on events, offers, news and campaigns.
- To contact you for market research purposes.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Cookies or Browser Cookies – a cookie is a small file placed on your device. You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our service. Unless you have adjusted your browser
Use of Your Personal Data:
The Company may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service – which includes monitoring the usage of our service.
- To manage Your Account – to manage your registration as a user of the service. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract – the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the service.
- To contact You – by email, mobile calls, apps such as WhatsApp, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication.
- To provide You with news, updates and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer.
- To manage Your requests.
- For business transfers – we may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding in which Personal Data held by Us regarding our Service to our users is amongst the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- For business transfers – we may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our Business to another company.
- With business partners – we may share your information with our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users – when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent – we may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data:
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data:
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data:
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary, to:
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public.
- Protect against any legal liability.
Security of Your Personal Data:
The security of your Personal Data is of paramount importance to us, but one should remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is ever 100% secure. While Seven Seas Recruitment strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites:
Seven Seas Recruitment have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.