Job Type Temporary
Experience 2 Full Years as Deckhand
Vessel/Shore Type Motor
- Dual season, private 60m motor yacht currently located in the Caribbean is searching for a temporary Deckhand (with potential to turn permanent for the right candidate) to start for the 15th/16th of January.
- The vessel has plans to cruise the Caribbean with the Owner for the remaining months of the Caribbean season before returning back to the Mediterranean.
- Fantastic multinational crew onboard who promote longevity.
- The ideal crew member will be someone who has 2 full years proven experience as a Deckhand on similar sized yachts or larger. You will need to be proficient with the deck duties onboard a yacht of this size and you will need to have good tender driving skills.
- You will NEED to hold either your Yachtmaster ticket or Yacht Rating certificate in order to be considered for this role.
- This role guarantees 1 month of temporary work with the potential opportunity for the role to turn permanent in the future.
- Excellent verifiable references.
- A valid B1/B2 visa in hand.
- You MUST be legal to work in the US.
- A Yachtmaster or Yacht Rating ticket in hand.
- Start date: 15th/16th of January in the Caribbean.