Salary €120 per day
Location South of France
Job Type Temporary
Experience Day Work/1 Season Experience
Vessel/Shore Type Motor
- Single season, private 55m motor yacht currently located in the South of France is searching for a Temporary Stewardess to start at the end of January. This position offers work until the end of February with the view of potentially turning permanent.
- The vessel is currently located in the South of France and will be cruising the Mediterranean extensively for the duration of the Summer season before returning to the SoF region.
- Fantastic multinational crew onboard with an exciting Summer cruising itinerary.
- The ideal crew member will be someone who has experience as a stewardess onboard vessels of similar size or larger. Crew with daywork experience will also be considered for this role.
- You will need to be creative, approachable and strong within a team. Crew with initiative, confidence and a ‘can-do’ attitude will be favoured for this role as you will need to be able to hit the ground running.
- There is potential for this position to turn permanent for the right candidate.
- A valid Schengen visa/European passport is required for this role.
- You must have excellent verifiable references and all relevant certificates in hand.
- You must be located in Europe to be considered for this role.
- All required certificates in-hand and in-date.
- Start date: End of January, in the South of France.