Salary TBC (in USD)
Location New York
Job Type Permanent
Experience Prior Cooking/Stewardess Experience
Vessel/Shore Type Motor
- Stateside-based, private 60m motor yacht currently located in New York is searching for a permanent Junior Stewardess to start ASAP.
- The vessel has plans to cruise the Caribbean, Florida and New York over the next few months to carry out short private trips with the Owner.
- Fantastic multinational crew onboard.
- The ideal crew member will be someone who is a Stewardess who is happy to help out in the galley when needed. You will be required to assist the Chef with basic galley duties when needed, and although you do not need to have prior yacht Sous Chef experience, you must have a passion for cooking.
- You will also need to have at least 1 seasons experience as a Stewardess as you will be required to help out within the interior roles when required. Please do not apply to this role if you do not have a minimum of 1 season experience onboard yachts of similar size and a keen passion for cooking.
- This role would suit a Stewardess who is eventually looking to transition over to the galley sometime in the future.
- You MUST hold a B1/B2 visa in hand to be considered for this role.
- All required certificates in-hand and in-date.
- Excellent verifiable references.
- Start date: Ideally November, in New York.