Salary $4500 plus Charter Tips
Location St Maarten
Job Type Temporary
Experience 1 - 2 Years
Vessel/Shore Type Motor
- Dual-season, private and charter 60m motor yacht is currently searching for a temporary (with the option to go permanent) Stew/Cook to start on the 11th of November.
- The vessel has plans to cruise the Caribbean over the next few months for the charter season and to carry out short private trips with the Owner.
- Fantastic multinational crew onboard.
- The ideal crew member will be someone who is a Stewardess who is happy to help out in the galley when needed. You will be required to assist the Chef with basic galley duties when needed, and although you do not need to have prior Chef experience, you must have a passion for cooking or have worked a Stew/Cook role in the past.
- You will also need to have at least 1/2 seasons experience as a Stewardess as you will be required to help out within the interior roles when required. Please do not apply to this role if you do not have a minimum of 1 season experience onboard yachts of similar size and a keen passion for cooking.
- You MUST hold a B1/B2 visa in hand to be considered for this role.
- All required certificates in-hand and in-date.
- Excellent verifiable references.
- Start date: 11th of November, in St Maarten.