Salary $5500 p/m (plus charter tips)
Location Mediterranean | Caribbean
Job Type Permanent
Experience Minimum 5 Years
Vessel/Shore Type Motor
– The vessel is a Motor Yacht of 60m in length currently located in the Mediterranean.
– Dual season, heavy charter yacht with charters booked back-to-back throughout the Summer and Winter seasons.
– Permanent position with a standard MLC contract.
– Salary: $5500 per month plus charter tips.
– The vessel is currently located in Spain for a short yard period and will be cruising the Mediterranean extensively throughout the Summer season. The yacht will then be shipped back over to the Caribbean towards the end of the year.
– The ideal candidate will have at least five years under their belt and have proven experience as Second Stewardess on vessels of similar size or larger.
– You will need to be a team player who is experienced in table decorations, cocktail making, flower arrangements and have the ability to run service on your own. You will also need to be able to lead the interior in the absence of the Chief Stew.
– A valid Schengen and B1/B2 Visa is a requirement for this role. All other relevant certificates are to be held in hand and in date, including a F&H Level II and PDSD.
– Start date: 1st of March.
– Excellent verifiable references.