Salary €4000 - €4500
Job Type Permanent
Experience Minimum 3 Seasons Experience
Vessel/Shore Type Motor
- World cruising, private 55m motor yacht currently located in Italy is searching for a permanent Second Stewardess to start within the next two to three weeks.
- The vessel is currently located in Italy and will be cruising the Mediterranean for the Summer season and potentially further afield in the future. In the past the yacht has toured to places such as the Seychelles and beyond.
- Fantastic multinational crew of 13 onboard with an excellent Captain. The yacht is offering a permanent contract with 41 days leave, full medical with a standard MLC SEA contract.
- The ideal crew member will be someone who has at least 3 seasons yachting experience in a similar role onboard vessels of 30 metres and over.
- This role is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring Stewardess to step up into a permanent Second Stewardess role and gain valuable knowledge from an experienced Chief Stewardess.
- The yacht is used fairly lightly with Owner usage consisting of roughly 2 week trips scattered throughout the Summer season. The role will consist of the normal duties associated with a Second Stewardess role onboard a yacht of this size with the majority of the work split between service and housekeeping.
- Cocktail mixology and massage/beauty skills is advantageous but not a must.
- Must hold a minimum of 3 seasons yachting experience.
- Must hold a valid Schengen visa/European passport in hand.
- Willing to fly crew in from around the world.
- Must have excellent verifiable references and all relevant certificates in hand.
- Start date: Two to three weeks in Italy.