Rotational Stew/Nurse | 80m+ Motor Yacht | Private & Charter

Job Detail

  • Salary €4000 - €4200 (DOE)
  • Location Turkey
  • Job Type Permanent
  • Experience Prior Superyacht Stew/Nurse Experience
  • Position Interior
  • Vessel/Shore Type Motor

Job Description

Vessel Details:
  • Dual-season, private and charter 80m+ motor yacht currently located in Turkey is searching for a permanent Stewardess/Nurse to start on the 5th of November.
  • The yacht operates an exciting itinerary, having cruised to places such as Turkey and the UAE over the Summer period. The yacht has plans to cross over to the Maldives for the Christmas/New Year period followed by the Seychelles shortly afterwards.
  • Fantastic multinational crew onboard.
Job Details:
  • The ideal crew member will be someone who has a minimum of 2 season experience in a similar role as a Stew/Nurse. 
  • As the Stew/Nurse, you will be required to spend 70% of the time in housekeeping and service, and the other 30% of the time in nursing duties.
  • This role comes with a fantastic 2:1 rotational leave package, and due to the current rotational schedule, the successful candidate will join on the 5th of November for 1 month and rejoin in January when the 2:1 rotational package will take full effect (allowing Christmas off)!
  • You MUST hold a valid Schengen Visa/European Passport in hand to be considered for this role.
  • All required certificates in-hand and in-date.
  • Excellent verifiable references.
  • Start date: 5th of November, in Turkey (TBC).