Salary €3200 - €3400
Job Type Permanent
Experience Minimum 2 Years Experience
Vessel/Shore Type Motor
- Dual-season, private and charter 80m+ motor yacht currently located in Turkey is searching for a rotational (3:1) Deckhand to start ASAP!
- The yacht operates an exciting itinerary, having cruised to places such as Turkey and the UAE over the Summer period. The yacht has plans to cross over to the Maldives for the Christmas/New Year period followed by the Seychelles shortly afterwards.
- Fantastic multinational crew onboard.
- The ideal crew member will be someone who has a minimum of 2 seasons experience in a similar role as a Deckhand. Good longevity is favourable.
- Preference will be given to crew with experience in kite-surfing and wind-surfing and ideally some sort of carpentry background. You must be a team player with a positive attitude, comfortable around guests and have an upbeat and outgoing personality to fit in with the crew and guests.
- This role presents a fantastic 3:1 rotational leave package with full medical for the right candidate.
- You MUST hold a valid Schengen Visa/European Passport in hand to be considered for this role.
- You MUST hold a Yachtmaster ticket in hand to be considered.
- All required certificates in-hand and in-date.
- Excellent verifiable references.
- Start date: ASAP, in Turkey (TBC).