Salary €3000 p/m
Location South of France
Job Type Permanent
Experience 1 Full Year as Deckhand
Vessel/Shore Type Motor
- Dual season, private and charter 80m+ motor yacht currently located in the South of France is searching for a rotational (3:1) Deckhand to start immediately onboard a very reputable yacht.
- The vessel is currently located in the SoF and will be cruising the Mediterranean over the duration of the Summer season before heading back over to the Middle East for the Winter months.
- Fantastic multinational crew onboard with a fantastic rotational package on offer for the right candidate.
- The ideal crew member will be someone who has at least 1 full years yachting experience in a similar role onboard a vessel of similar size. Proficiency in deck department tasks and familiarity with day-to-day deck duties is crucial.
- You will need to be well presented, positive and ready to hit the ground running. A Yachtmaster ticket is beneficial and experience with different tenders is advantageous.
- This role presents a 3:1 rotation with a dual season cruising itinerary.
- Both Male and Female candidates are welcome to apply.
- A valid Schengen visa/European passport is required for this role.
- Candidates located in Europe will be preferred.
- Must have excellent verifiable references and all relevant certificates in hand.
- Start date: ASAP, in the SoF.