Job Type Permanent
Experience 1 - 2 Years as a Deckhand on Yachts >70m
Vessel/Shore Type Motor
- Dual season, extremely reputable heavy charter 70m+ motor yacht currently located in Italy is searching for a rotational (3:1) Deckhand to start ASAP.
- The vessel is currently located in Italy for a brief yard period and will be crossing over to the Caribbean within the first two weeks of December.
- Fantastic multinational crew onboard with an extremely exciting itinerary for the 2024 season!
- The ideal crew member will be someone who has at least 1 – 2 full years yachting experience in a similar role onboard a vessel of similar size (>75m). You must be proficient within the deck department and familiar with day-to-day deck duties onboard a yacht of this size.
- This role presents a 3:1 rotational package with a world touring itinerary as well as an opportunity to join a well respected yacht with a strong, passionate and driven crew onboard.
- Any additional skills are advantageous.
- A valid Schengen visa/European passport is required for this role.
- A B1/B2 visa is required for this role.
- Must have excellent verifiable references and all relevant certificates in hand.
- Start date: ASAP, in Italy.