Job Type Permanent
Experience Minimum 1 Full Year
Vessel/Shore Type Motor
- Dual-season, private and charter 80m+ motor yacht currently located in the Maldives (en route to the Med) is searching for a rotational (3:1) Deckhand to start ASAP!
- The yacht operates an exciting itinerary, having cruised to ‘off-the-beaten-track’ destinations in the past with plans to head to Dubai and Turkey in the near future.
- Fantastic multinational crew onboard who promote longevity.
- The ideal crew member will be someone who has a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role as a Deckhand onboard similar sized yachts. Good longevity is favourable.
- Preference will be given to crew with experience in water sports, and you must have good experience with guest interaction as the yacht plans to charter more in the future. You must be a team player with a positive attitude, comfortable around guests and have an upbeat and outgoing personality to fit in with the crew and guests.
- This role presents a fantastic 3:1 rotational leave package with full medical for the right candidate.
- Video editing is advantageous.
- A Yachtmaster ticket is ideal but not essential.
- You MUST hold a valid Schengen Visa/European Passport in hand to be considered for this role.
- All required certificates in-hand and in-date, including a PB2 and PWC.
- Willing to fly crew in from around the world.
- Excellent verifiable references.
- Start date: ASAP, in the Maldives/Med.