Salary €3200+ (plus Charter Tips)
Location South of France
Job Type Permanent
Experience 1 Full Year plus Diving Experience
Vessel/Shore Type Motor
- Dual season, extremely reputable private and charter 75m motor yacht currently located in the South of France is searching for a rotational (3:1) Deck/Dive to start ASAP.
- The vessel is currently located in the South of France and will be attending the Monaco Yacht Show followed by a short shipyard period. After the shipyard, the yacht will cross over to the Caribbean before commencing an extremely exciting ‘off-the-beaten-track’ world excursion next year.
- Fantastic multinational crew onboard with an exciting extremely exciting itinerary!
- The ideal crew member will be someone who has at least 1 full year yachting experience in a similar role onboard a vessel of similar size. You must be proficient within the deck department and familiar with day-to-day deck duties.
- You will need to have good tender driving skills as well as an experienced diver, ideally holding either your dive master or instructor ticket.
- This role presents a 3:1 rotational package with a world touring itinerary.
- A valid Schengen visa/European passport is required for this role.
- Candidates located in Europe will be preferred.
- Must hold either a dive master/instructor ticket with solid diving experience.
- Must have excellent verifiable references and all relevant certificates in hand.
- Start date: ASAP.