Location Remote | Worldwide
Job Type Permanent
Experience Prior Recruitment/Superyacht Experience
Vessel/Shore Type Shore based
Remote Superyacht Recruitment Consultant Wanted!
Do you have a passion for the superyacht industry and a proven track record in a leadership position onboard a superyacht? Do you enjoy working from the comfort of your own home? Then this is the opportunity for you!
We are a leading superyacht recruitment agency looking for an experienced consultant to join our remote team. As a Remote Superyacht Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and attracting top talent in the superyacht industry
- Building relationships with clients and candidates to understand their needs and requirements
- Managing the recruitment process from start to finish, including interviewing, shortlisting, reference checking negotiating offers
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and market insights to provide valuable advice to clients and candidates
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a leadership position onboard a superyacht
- A proven track record of successfully placing candidates in superyacht roles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and candidates
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work independently and remotely
- A passion for the superyacht industry and a drive to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
We are looking for someone who can create long-lasting relationships with new and existing clients, conduct recruitment processes and be willing to take part in activities associated to the position. In-depth training will be provided in the weeks prior to the agreed start date.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join a fast growing accredited (by the Maritime and Coastguard Agency) team/company who are constantly adapting and evolving. The position promises to be extremely rewarding, lots of fun and a rapid learning experience.
You’ll be working alongside an innovative and creative team of like-minded individuals who are all working towards a common goal. If you are a motivated self-starter with a passion for superyacht recruitment, we would love to hear from you! This is a remote, full-time position with a solid remuneration scheme.