Salary €5800 p/m + Annual Bonuses.
Job Type Permanent
Experience Proven Experience as Lead Housekeeper/Nurse
Vessel/Shore Type Motor
- Dual season, extremely reputable 85m motor yacht currently located in Genoa is searching for a rotational (10 week on/10 week off) Lead Housekeeping Stewardess/Nurse to start around the end of August.
- The yacht is currently located in Italy and will be cruising the Mediterranean extensively for the duration of the Summer season before potentially heading over to the Caribbean towards the end of the year. The yacht operates an extremely exciting cruising itinerary.
- Fantastic multinational crew onboard who aim to promote longevity with fantastic bonus incentives in place for crew who stay onboard.
- The ideal crew member will be someone who has proven yachting experience in a similar role onboard a vessel of similar size. You must be confident within the interior department of a yacht of this size and be a good team player with a solid work ethic.
- The yacht runs with an interior team of 9 including an interior manager. You will need to be confident with a pleasant personality, excellent communication skills and highly organised.
- Experience in leading a team of stews is important, and you must have good mentoring and teaching skills so as to grow your team around you.
- This role presents a 10 week on, 1o week off rotation with a dual season cruising itinerary and a fantastic annual bonus structure in place.
- The successful candidate will also need to be a trained nurse preferably with experience as a nurse onboard large yachts. This role is split 80% stew work and 20% nursing duties.
- A valid Schengen visa/European passport is required for this role as well as a B1/B2 Visa.
- Willing to fly candidates in from around the world.
- Must have excellent verifiable references and all relevant certificates in hand.
- Start date: End of August.