Job Type Permanent
Experience 3 Full Years
Vessel/Shore Type Motor
- Dual season, private 60m motor yacht currently located in the Caribbean is searching for a permanent Lead Deckhand to start for the 20th of February.
- The vessel has plans to cruise the Caribbean and US with the Owner for the remaining months of the Caribbean season. The yacht is usually dual season (Med/Caribbean).
- Fantastic multinational crew onboard who promote longevity.
- The ideal crew member will be someone who has 3 full years proven experience as a Deckhand on similar sized yachts or larger. You will need to be proficient with the deck duties onboard a yacht of this size, confident in leading a small team of Deckhands and you will need to have good tender driving skills.
- You will NEED to hold your Yachtmaster ticket in order to be considered for this role and prior experience as a Lead Deckhand on similar sized yachts is advantageous.
- Excellent verifiable references.
- A valid B1/B2 visa in hand.
- A valid Schengen/European passport.
- A Yachtmaster ticket in hand.
- Start date: 20th of February, in the Caribbean.