Salary TBC (above industry standard).
Location New York
Job Type Permanent
Experience Minimum 1 Season on Yachts
Vessel/Shore Type Motor
- Stateside-based, private 60m motor yacht currently located in New York is searching for a permanent Junior Stewardess to start ASAP.
- The vessel has plans to cruise the Caribbean, Florida and New York over the next few months to carry out short private trips with the Owner.
- Fantastic multinational crew onboard.
- The ideal crew member will be someone who has a minimum of 1 seasons experience onboard yachts of similar size. You will need to be proficient (have a basic understanding) in the different roles within the interior department.
- You will need to be hard-working, driven and able to take instruction. Crew with initiative, confidence and a ‘can-do’ attitude will be favoured for this role. Please do not apply to this role if you do not have a minimum of 1 season experience onboard yachts of similar size.
- The Chief Stewardess onboard is more than happy to teach and mentor the successful candidate.
- You MUST hold a B1/B2 visa in hand to be considered for this role.
- All required certificates in-hand and in-date.
- Excellent verifiable references.
- Start date: ASAP, in New York.