Location South of France
Job Type Permanent
Experience Head Chef Experience on Yachts of 50m+
Vessel/Shore Type Motor
World cruising, private and charter 60m motor yacht currently located in the South of France is searching for a rotational Head Chef (8 weeks on/8 weeks off) to start mid-to-end of January, 2024. The vessel is currently located in the South of France until the end of April for a shipyard period before cruising to the Pacific and surrounding areas. Fantastic multinational crew of 13/14 onboard.
The ideal crew member will be someone who is a seasoned professional with extensive experience as a Head Chef onboard vessels of similar size or larger. The yacht requires a well-rounded Chef who is trained in Asian cuisine. We are particularly looking for a Chef who is well trained, qualified and passionate about what he (only Male candidates will be considered DTCA) does, and who can work closely with the Owners and charter guests.
- A valid Schengen visa/European passport is required for this role.
- You MUST hold a valid B1/B2 visa.
- Strong track record of proven experience on similar sized yachts.
- Must have excellent verifiable references and all relevant certificates in hand.
- Start date: Mid to end of January, in the South of France.