Salary €4500 - €5000
Location South of France
Job Type Permanent
Experience 1 Year as Mate on Yachts (>35m)
Vessel/Shore Type Motor
- Single season, private and charter 39m motor yacht currently located in the South of France is searching for a permanent Female First Mate to start as soon as possible.
- The vessel is currently located in the South of France and will be operating a Mediterranean-based cruising itinerary for the duration of the Summer season before returning to the South of France.
- Fantastic multinational crew onboard with a busy private/charter Summer season.
- The ideal crew member will be someone who has at least 1 full years yachting experience in a First Mate role onboard vessels of 35 metres and over. You must be proficient both on deck and on the bridge and be confident leading a Deckhand.
- This position will suit a First Mate who is looking to step up into a position with more responsibility.
- A valid Schengen visa/European passport is required for this role.
- An MCA Master 200 ticket is a requirement for this position.
- Must have excellent verifiable references and all relevant certificates in hand.
- Start date: ASAP.