Salary TBC + Charter Tips
Location South of France
Job Type Temporary
Experience 2+ Full Years Yachting Experience
Vessel/Shore Type Motor
- Dual season, private and charter 54m motor yacht currently located in the South of France is searching for a temporary (with the view of going permanent) Experienced Deckhand to start around the 9/10th of July.
- The vessel is currently located in the South of France and will be cruising the Mediterranean extensively for the duration of the Summer season before returning back over to the Caribbean at the end of the year.
- Fantastic multinational crew onboard with an exciting Summer cruising itinerary.
- The ideal crew member will be someone who has at least 2+ full years yachting experience in a similar role onboard a vessel of similar size. You must be proficient within the deck department and familiar with day-to-day deck duties.
- You must have a keen interest in water sports and be a confident tender driver.
- A Yachtmaster ticket is preferred but not required.
- A B1/B2 visa is preferred but not required.
- A valid Schengen visa/European passport is required for this role.
- Candidates located in Europe will be preferred.
- Must have excellent verifiable references and all relevant certificates in hand.
- Start date: 9/10th of July.