Salary TBC (EURO)
Location Worldwide Itinerary
Job Type Permanent
Experience Videography Skills
Vessel/Shore Type Motor
– The yacht is currently searching for a Deckhand with strong videography skills for a 55 metre world-cruising motor yacht currently located in the Mediterranean.
– Privately used yacht with a busy dual-season cruising itinerary, cruising to places such as the Seychelles and further afield.
– Willing to fly the right candidate in from anywhere in the world provided you have the correct visa in hand and you meet all of the requirements.
– Permanent position, offering an industry standard salary (TBC), standard MLC contract and a training package for all crew.
– For this role you will NEED to have a minimum of six months experience as a Deckhand onboard yachts of around 40 metres in length and have PROVEN videography experience.
– The role will require the crew member to work as a Deckhand while the Owner is away and as a Videographer while the Owner is onboard. A good knowledge of videography/photography and video compiling/editing is required.
– Start date: 24th of February.
– Excellent verifiable references.