Salary €3000 - €3500
Location South of France
Job Type Permanent
Experience 1 Season Minimum as a Deckhand
Vessel/Shore Type Motor
- Dual season, private and charter 59m motor yacht currently located in the South of France is searching for a permanent Deckhand to start ASAP.
- The vessel is currently located in the South of France for a yard period that will extend into the New Year before heading further afield.
- Fantastic multinational crew onboard with an extremely exciting itinerary for the 2024 season!
- The ideal crew member will be someone who has at least 1 seasons experience as a Deckhand onboard vessels of similar size. You must be proficient within the deck department and familiar with day-to-day deck duties onboard a yacht of this size.
- This role presents a permanent contract (with 90 days leave per year) with a world touring itinerary, cruising to areas such as the Pacific and Alaskan regions.
- Any additional skills are advantageous.
- A valid Schengen visa/European passport is required for this role.
- A B1/B2 visa is required for this role.
- Must have excellent verifiable references and all relevant certificates in hand.
- Start date: ASAP, in the South of France.