Location Mediterranean | Italy
Job Type Permanent
Experience One Full Year
Vessel/Shore Type Motor
- Dual season, private 55 metre motor yacht with an exciting dual season cruising itinerary – currently located in Italy.
- The vessel will cruise the Mediterranean for the Summer season before heading ‘off the beaten track’ for the remainder of the year.
- Crew of 5 onboard – mixed nationalities.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who has experience as a Deckhand onboard vessels of similar size or larger with a very basic understanding of videography/video compilation and editing.
- The yacht requires a crew member who is looking to commit to the vessel for at least one year.
- The role will be 90% Deckhand work and 10% videography – a basic knowledge of drones and camera work is required.
- MUST hold a minimum of one full year onboard a yacht of larger than 40 metres in length.
- A Schengen visa is required for this role – willing to fly crew in from around the world provided you fit the role.
- Ideally a Yachtmaster ticket, however this is not a requirement.
- Permanent position with a standard MLC contract.
- Must have excellent verifiable references.
- Start date: ASAP