Salary TBC (DOE)
Job Type Permanent
Experience Deckhand + Engineering Experience
Vessel/Shore Type Motor
- Dual-season, private and charter 80m+ motor yacht currently located in Turkey is searching for a rotational (3:1) Deckhand/3rd Engineer to start in January in the Maldives.
- The yacht operates an extremely exciting itinerary, having cruised to places such as Turkey and the UAE over the Summer period. The yacht has plans to cross over to the Maldives for the Christmas/New Year period followed by the Seychelles shortly afterwards.
- Fantastic multinational crew onboard with many crew members giving good longevity to the yacht.
- The ideal crew member will be someone who multi-skilled in both the Engineering and Deck departments with a keen interest in both.
- You will need to have experience as a Deckhand and have some experience in assisting the Engineering team preferably on large yachts (60m+). The ideal crew member will be able to move seamlessly between both departments and help out where needed.
- A water sports background is advantageous.
- This role presents a fantastic 3:1 rotational leave package, full medical as well as a €3000 yearly training allowance for the right candidate.
- This role is ideally suited to a crew member who is looking to pursue a career in the engineering side of the industry – the yacht is committed to growing experience, knowledge and competency in this area.
- You MUST hold a valid Schengen Visa/European Passport in hand to be considered for this role.
- AEC1 minimum (MEOL is preferable).
- Power Boat Level 2.
- Excellent verifiable references.
- Start date: January, in the Maldives.