Salary TBC (DOE)
Location South of France
Job Type Permanent
Experience 6 Months - 1 Year
Vessel/Shore Type Motor
- Dual season, private 35m motor yacht is currently searching for a permanent Deckhand to start at the beginning of May.
- The vessel is currently located and based in the South of France with plans to cruise the Mediterranean extensively for the duration of the Summer season before returning to Monaco towards the end of the season. Exciting cruising itinerary already planned for the 2024 season.
- Crew of 6 onboard.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who has preferably 6 months to 1 years experience as a Deckhand within the yachting industry on similar sized vessels.
- Tender driving will be required – a PB2 ticket is needed for this role.
- This position is open to being in a couple with the Chef.
- A valid Schengen visa/European passport is required for this role.
- Power Boat Level 2 ticket.
- Must have excellent verifiable references and all relevant certificates in hand.
- Start date: Beginning of May.