Job Type Permanent
Experience Minimum 1 Year as Deckhand
Vessel/Shore Type Motor
- Dual season, 110m private motor yacht currently located in the Caribbean is searching for a rotational (3:1) Female Deckhand to start ASAP.
- The vessel is currently located in the Caribbean and has plans to return to the Mediterranean over the next few months.
- Fantastic multinational crew onboard.
- The ideal crew member will be someone who has at least 1 year experience as a Deckhand onboard vessels of larger than 50 metres. You will need to have a solid understanding of the deck department and be familiar with day-to-day deck duties onboard a yacht of this size.
- This role presents a 3:1 rotational contract with a a full MLC compliant Seafarers Employment Agreement with MLC compliant crew health insurance.
- A keen interest in tenders along with water sports skills is advantageous.
- A Yachtmaster Offshore ticket is favourable, however crew will still be considered if you are working towards achieving this ticket.
- A valid B1/B2 visa is required for this role.
- You must hold an STCW, ENG1, PB2, Crowd Management and a Navigational Watch Rating certificate in hand.
- Must have excellent verifiable references and all relevant certificates in hand.
- Start date: ASAP, in the Caribbean.