Salary €200 per day
Job Type Temporary
Experience Minimum 1 Year as Deckhand
Vessel/Shore Type Motor
- Dual season, 100m private motor yacht currently located in the Caribbean is searching for a Temporary (with the view of potentially turning permanent) Deckhand to start ASAP from the 1st of December until the 1st of March, 2024.
- The vessel is currently located in the Caribbean and has plans to cruise the Caribbean regions for the season.
- Fantastic multinational crew onboard.
- The ideal crew member will be someone who has at least 1 seasons experience as a Deckhand onboard vessels of similar size. You will need to have a solid understanding of the deck department and be familiar with day-to-day deck duties onboard a yacht of this size.
- This role presents a temporary contract (from the 1st of December until the 1st of March, 2024) with the potential of turning permanent for the right candidate offering €200 per day as a temporary crew member.
- A keen interest in tenders along with good tender driving skills is advantageous.
- A valid B1/B2 visa is required for this role.
- Must have excellent verifiable references and all relevant certificates in hand.
- Start date: 1st of December, in the Caribbean.