Salary €3500 - €4000 (DOE)
Job Type Permanent
Experience 1 - 2 Years Minimum
Vessel/Shore Type Motor
- Dual season, 100m private motor yacht currently located in the Caribbean is searching for a rotational (3:1) Deckhand with carpentry skills to start ASAP in Florida.
- The vessel is currently located in the Caribbean and has plans to cruise the Caribbean regions for the upcoming season.
- Fantastic multinational crew onboard.
- The ideal crew member will be someone who has at least 1 – 2 seasons experience as a Deckhand onboard vessels of larger than 60 metres. You will need to have a solid understanding of the deck department and be familiar with day-to-day deck duties onboard a yacht of this size.
- You will preferably have a background in carpentry for this role.
- This role presents a 3:1 rotational contract with a generous training allowance as well as other additional bonus schemes that will be discussed further into the interview stage.
- A keen interest in tenders along with good tender driving skills is advantageous.
- A valid B1/B2 visa is required for this role.
- Must have excellent verifiable references and all relevant certificates in hand.
- Start date: ASAP, in Florida.