Salary 5500+ (EUR) DOE
Location Mediterranean - Worldwide Itinerary
Job Type Permanent
Experience Prior Chief Stewardess experience
Vessel/Shore Type Motor
– The vessel is currently searching for a strong Chief Stewardess for a prestigious 55 metre world-cruising motor yacht currently located in the Mediterranean.
– Privately used yacht with a busy, worldwide dual-season cruising itinerary.
– Willing to fly the right candidate in from anywhere in the world provided you have the correct visa in hand and you meet all of the requirements.
– Permanent position, offering a monthly salary of around 5500+ EURO as well as a standard MLC contract.
– MUST be available to join the vessel ASAP with an ENG1 Medical, STCW and experience as a Chief Stewardess on similar sized vessels or a Strong Second Stewardess with longevity on larger vessels.
– MUST be confident in all areas of the interior department onboard a yacht of this size; the style of service is plated and family orientated, and the ideal candidate will have experience managing a small team of Stewardesses.
– You will need to have fantastic communication and leadership skills and be confident in your role as Chief Stewardess.
– Excellent verifiable references.