Job Type Permanent
Experience Prior Bosun Experience
Vessel/Shore Type Motor
- Dual season, private 60m motor yacht currently located in the Caribbean is searching for a permanent Bosun (OOW) to start by the 20th of February.
- The vessel is currently located in the Caribbean and will be cruising the Caribbean and US for the next coming months.
- Fantastic multinational crew onboard with a fantastic package on offer for the right candidate.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who has solid yachting experience in a Bosun role onboard vessels of similar size or larger. You must be confident managing the entire deck department as well as leading a team of Deckhands.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who already holds their OOW 3000 ticket in hand and who is looking to build sea-time and give good longevity to an established programme.
- To be considered, you must have strong Bosun experience on similar sized yachts. This role would suit a newly qualified OOW 3000.
- For this role, you must have strong leadership skills with a friendly and upbeat personality. The role promises career growth with lots of bridgework and mentoring from the Chief Officers.
- Must hold a valid Schengen visa/European passport for this role.
- Must hold a valid B1/B2 visa in hand.
- Must hold an OOW 3000 ticket in hand.
- Excellent verifiable references and all relevant certificates in hand.
- Start date: ASAP, in the Caribbean.