Salary €4000 + Charter Tips
Location South of France
Job Type Permanent
Experience 2 Full Years as Bosun
Vessel/Shore Type Motor
- Dual season, private and charter 40m+ motor yacht currently located in the South of France is searching for a permanent Bosun to start ASAP.
- The vessel is currently located in the South of France where it will carry out a few more trips before crossing back over to the Caribbean to carry out charters.
- Fantastic multinational crew onboard.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who has at least 2 full years yachting experience in a similar role onboard vessels of similar size or larger. You must be confident managing the entire deck department.
- You must be proficient on deck and confident in leading a Deckhand. You will also need to be a strong tender driver.
- Experience onboard charter vessels is preferred but not a requirement.
- A valid Schengen visa/European passport is required for this role.
- Must hold a B1/B2 in hand.
- Must hold a Yachtmaster or Yacht Rating certificate in hand.
- Must have excellent verifiable references and all relevant certificates in hand.
- Start date: ASAP, in the South of France.