Salary $4000 - $4700 + Charter Tips
Job Type Permanent
Experience 1 - 2 Seasons as a Stewardess
Vessel/Shore Type Motor
- World cruising, heavy charter 60m motor yacht currently located State-side is searching for two permanent (with the possibility of turning rotational) Stewardesses to start in the middle of January.
- The vessel has plans to be based in the States until March before crossing back over to the Mediterranean in March/April to continue with the Mediterranean Summer charter season.
- Fantastic multinational crew onboard with great longevity onboard. For the right candidates, the yacht will eventually offer a 3:1 rotational contract in the future.
- The ideal crew members will have strong experience as a stewardess onboard vessels of similar size or larger, preferably onboard large charter yachts.
- You will need to be creative, approachable and strong within a team. Crew with initiative, confidence and a ‘can-do’ attitude will be favoured for this role as you will need to be able to hit the ground running.
- The yacht operates a busy schedule – crew with a strong track record and a positive attitude will be favoured.
- Along with the overall package, the yacht has a fantastic record of producing incredible charter tips.
- You must hold a valid B1/B2 visa in hand.
- You must also hold a valid Schengen visa/European passport in hand.
- All required certificates in-hand and in-date.
- Start date: Mid January, in Florida.